Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Doing What You Do Best

image via http://eatfeastly.wordpress.com
As some of you know, my husband is a champion cook. It's actually starting to kind of cramp our style -- dinners out just don't compare. I know, rough life, right? 

I, on the other hand, am a champion eater! This makes for a good partnership ;) 

Well, apparently the people at Feastly think so too. People who love to cook serve amazing meals in their homes, and people who love to eat pay to enjoy their food and company. Sounds like a win-win to me! 

What do you think? Would you try this?

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, I think I would like to try this. It is definitely unorthodox, but I think it could be a fun way to meet new people and eat GREAT food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! Let's try it with Laurel and Colin soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...