Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One of my best friends is a fantastic photographer who had a big birthday recently. I'm going to give you a sneak peak of her birthday present -- ssshh!!! (Marcie Revens, if you are reading this, abort mission immediately!)


This book is a collection of the iconic portraits of photographer, Arnold Newman. It was signed by the photographer and gifted to artist, Jacob Kainen, and his wife by The Corcoran Gallery of Art. Newman is associated with the development of environmental portraiture and the photographs of artists and public figures in this book speak to the power of that style. I can't wait to give it to her!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nicole!!! It was such a great gift! I really love this collection of his work! Can't believe I didn't apply for that job with him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...