Wednesday, April 17, 2013

When Advertising Gets It Right

Most of the time, I daydream about moving to a place like Bhutan where I won't have to spend mental energy dodging the push and pull of companies trying to sell me happiness. Then today, I came across this ad:


This is why I love painting portraits. This is why I spent a year on my AS IS project.

There truly is a flame of life at the core of every person. It is so much more intensely beautiful than we let ourselves see. 

So try to look at yourself kindly today. You are alive and you are beautiful.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks great. i agree with you. all the information in right manner.
    ; Alarm is one of the best thing for awareness. it gives the full attention for home.
    if the alarm system is best than no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...