Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Hi, Friends! A few of you have e-mailed asking about where you can buy prints and greeting cards of my DC cityscapes. I sell prints and packs of five different (blank) cards and envelopes at the following Chevy Chase, DC locations:

*Periwinkle

3815 Livingston Street


*The Broad Branch Market
5608 Broad Branch Road

*Brook Taylor Interiors
On the corner of Brookville Road and Taylor Street 

All originals represented in the prints and cards have been sold. Of course, you can always make an appointment to visit my studio (39th and Northampton) to view a wider selection of my prints, or to discuss a commission of an original painting. I am booked through the winter holidays, but it never hurts to start thinking about Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...