Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be Mine



 
Is any one else getting seriously pumped for Valentines Day?! Yeah, Yeah, I know it's a commercial holiday and all, but my mom always went all out with a handmade card and treat for my sisters and I when we were little, and well...I've loved it ever since!
via

This work found on the Wooster Collective site would make a pretty sweet substitute for the heart doilies on Monday! In their words "This site is dedicated to showcasing and celebrating ephemeral art placed on streets in cities around the world." I love the idea that this was probably done before anyone arrived, and would only be visible from the high dive -- like the modern equivalent of the gothic cathedral gargoyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...