Monday, December 31, 2012

READY, SET, GO!!!

Happy New Year, Friends! I hope that you had the best holiday season. It is always a busy time of year for my business, but this year, the Christmas commissions have extended well into the new year.
This was my solution for people giving gifts of art that wouldn't be painted until after the holidays.
I'm booked solid through the beginning of June. As you can imagine, this is both a thrilling and exhausting prospect.
Every January though, I reread Jackie Battenfield's guide for artists. I am so looking forward to making myself a big pot of coffee and going to town plotting out goals/filling in my schedule for the new year. Having a plan = clearing out a place for the muse to dance.

Bring it, 2013! I'm so ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...