Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Match: George and Martha Style

Every week I post an image of an interior that reminds me of a work of art either in its palette, composition or mood. This week I'm giving a shout-out to blog follower and James Marshall fan, Camille, who requested a George and Martha match.


The beach was bright!


We had a blast!
Now it's time to rinse off the sand and get back to work!

*interior images via House and Garden, 25.media.tumblr and sarahyorkpresents.blogspot via the housethatlarsbuilt. Illustrations by James Marshall. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Nicole! Thank you! These are so perfect. I'm just beaming from ear to ear. I can't decide which I love best, but the two greyish blue jars are so awesome with the "slide" of the yellow chaise.

    And I love how the feet of the pedestal table echo the feet on the clawfoot tub.

    I'll say it again, I don't know HOW you do this!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...