Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stuck

If this were my project I might dedicate it to all those families who have the back windows of their cars COVERED in stickers. In fact, this is so cool looking, I'm kind of tempted to recreate my own version in the play space of our house. If you care to do the same, the formula is pretty simple:
Take an entirely white room.
Pass out some stickers.
Let the tiniest artists go to town.
AND WATCH...
WHAT HAPPENS!

Artist Yayoi Kusama set up shop in the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane. Her Obliteration Room was designed to look like a typical Australian home only with all of its furniture and accessories painted white. Children visiting the museum filled in the rest..literally.


3 comments:

  1. Wow...being the minimalist that I am, this totally stresses me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I guess I am definitely a maximalist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my kids must have seen this article. because holy wow they just stickered the heck out of my dining room... ps spellcheck doesn't like the word stickered....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...