Friday, August 26, 2011

It's the Weekend!

Happy Weekend, Friends! I'm sorry that I was a bit MIA this week, but my New York sister surprised her two DC sisters with a visit! We spent one whole gray afternoon wandering through the tiny hidden neighborhood where we grew up.
It's a place where trees grow through porch roofs...
all gardens are English gardens...
houses have hand-painted signs...
rope swings hang in the middle of paths...

and every lot is overrun with flowers!

Now we are plotting how we will all move back and open art studios and cafes!



2 comments:

  1. Nicole, is this the house you lived in while I was still in the area? I don't remember any of this at all. I always thought that house was sort of set off by itself. My memory may be slipping though :)
    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly! This is the same place. We lived next to the rail road track, so our house must have seemed a bit removed from the rest of the place as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...