Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

photo vis missmoss
Sometimes life calls for a little ridiculousness. It's that time of year and I am up to my ears in commissioned work for the holidays. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off... covered in paint. Let's just I've been so focused on making sure that everyone gets their paintings on time, that I may have shown up to a meeting wearing one less piece of clothing than I had intended. eeek!! At times like these, it is important to remember the humor in it all.
Happy Weekend, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had more hours in the day, but for now, those of you who have contacted me about commissioning a painting as a holiday gift, I will be booking for the late winter season starting January 1, 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...