Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ordinary Specials

You know those days when everything you do feels like a sweet indulgence? I meant to post wishes for a great weekend earlier, but I've been so busy drinking in the perfectness of every little happening that I hope you will forgive me. Here's what I've been up to:
On Saturday morning, I drank my breakfast smoothie through a curly straw on the way to give this painting to an old friend who had commissioned it.
Then my sister and I spent all morning at this place digging for buried treasures.
Inspired by all the prettiness we saw, I finally picked up a brush and painted this bed that my husband made for our little peach.
Then I congratulated myself for my industriousness with this dinner of cake and beer. (O.K., O.K., there may or may not also have been a wheel of baked brie included in the mix.)
Satisfied (but somewhat disgusted with myself) I took this puppy for a good run to round things out.
 Happy Belated Weekend, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...