Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Weekend!

marc johns
One of my very favorite people is coming to D.C. this weekend! Whenever I visit her in New York, she treats me to the most amazing culinary and culture tours. Whenever she comes to visit me, I work her like a slave redesigning my website, critiquing my work and such. Then I offer her meat-laden meals in exchange...forgetting that she's a vegetarian. So while she did promise to help me with one itsy bitsy little project (thankyouthankyouthankyou), I'm determined to be a far better friend this weekend. Any suggestions for favorite herbivore-friendly restaurants in DC would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Weekend Friends! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole~
    Mike loves Grapeseed in Bethesda- does she like fish?
    Wanted to say congrats on the house and loved the red pashmina!
    :)Katie Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaytinya in DC is so yummy and great for sharing. They have awesome bread too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...