* Nate is just as dashing and warm in real life as he is on TV. (I'm pretty sure I spent my entire time in front of the camera staring a little too intensely into his eyes.)
* So are his producers and production assistants. (See above picture for evidence.)
* The "Green Room" is in fact white, but comes fully stocked with snacks, cable, and oddly, a sink. (Again, see above image.)
* Nine hundred thousand hours of prep work + a team of a trillion and six people = two minutes of television entertainment.
* Actually, if real live famous people are scheduled for the same show, you better make that one minute.
* That one minute was quite possibly the most thrilling and terrifying minute of my existence thus far. (Too much?)