Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Weekend!

via National Geographic
In between commissions (mostly on Saturdays at this point) I've been hard at work on a series of psychological portrait installations, which I plan to share with you all late this Spring. I'm a strong believer in casting a wide net for ideas, so in that vein, I'm soliciting your help. I'm starting to look for a publicly-accessible space (in the Washington, DC area) to show this series -- ideally something that doesn't feel overly gallery-like, but allows a good amount room to move around. Oh and somewhere that non-invited people feel comfortable just wandering in, i.e.-- a high foot traffic area. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Have an inspiring weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...