Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"It isn't enough to just make beautiful objects. Real art inspires other people to make art too." 
This gem from my husband over coffee this morning. And he's right. The best art that I have experienced leaves me a little breathless and itching to dash to my studio.
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the work of

Every few months, when I am feeling kind of artistically stale, I peak at her website. It's like gulping down fresh cool air after being buried in sand. I feel suddenly so alive that I can't contain it all. I have to go make something rightthisminute or I am just going to explode with the fullness of it.
Do you know what I mean?
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some art to make. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...