Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two More Reasons

In case you need a little more convincing to stop by my Holiday Open Studio, here are two more little reasons in oils and thread:
ONE
TWO
 Are you coming now? Say yes!!

Here is the deal in case you missed it the first time around: If you are a supporter of my art practice (which of course you are as a reader of this blog) I am inviting you to my studio for a little party to celebrate the successful launch of my Urban Portrait Project, AS IS. There will be paintings, sketches, prints and cards for sale at a steep discount by way of a big THANK YOU for your friendship and support! So come stop by 3838 Northampton Street, DC on November 30th from 6-9 PM for a cocktail or two!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait Nic!
    The apple is a object you revisit over and over again in your work.
    I think there may be some symbolism there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No convincing needed here. See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you both will be there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...