Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Weekend!

image by Murray Mitchell
Friends, what are your plans for the weekend? I am heading to New York for a wedding and a quick visit with two of my very favorite people! 
Every time I visit I'm struck by how different the light is in the city -- those unexpected vertical planes of brightness slipped between vast cool stretches of building. Breathtaking! I plan to take a few mental snapshots of the light this time, since I am about ready to put the finishing touches on a New York cityscape commission. 
Which reminds me: I have just had one spot open up in my fall commission schedule. If you are interested in giving the gift of a portrait, house portrait or our painting to a loved one this upcoming holiday season, it is yours! Just send me a note at nicolebourgea@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...