Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monday Match: The Better Late Than Never Edition

{Every week I post an image of an interior that reminds me of a work of art either in its palette, composition or mood.}

Mattie and Den's New Mexican home via
"Miron" by Juan Usle
*P.S. -- You know how some parents push their teenagers into summer jobs involving exhausting physical labor and disproportionately small paychecks in order to encourage solid study habits? Well, I kind of wish someone had forced me to sit in an artist's studio at all hours of the night doing such mundane things as, oh, I don't know, let's say stamping gift tags and cutting ribbon. Please excuse my dropping of the MATCH ball yesterday. I've been silly busy packaging some new products. More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...